Saturday 6 March 2010

What the year has in store

I only went to one festival last year, that being Bestival, as I was stationed up north in Darlington at the start of the year, meaning I missed out on Glastonbury and a variety of quality gigs. I did manage to fit in seeing The Veils at Dingwalls in Camden though, which was pucker mate, pucker.
I've already booked tickets to Bestival 2010 and I can't wait! Last year's was a bit special (especially the weather) but this year's line up is already awesome. LCD Soundsystem, Flaming Lips, Joy Orbison, Four Tet, Roxy Music, The xx, Fever Ray, Vitalic, Flying Lotus...to name but a few are confirmed already and I can't wait for more updates. I may even see Tinie Tempah - very very very very wild lifestyle. I'm more excited than Pete Doherty swimming in a pool of smack. Pure.
I would love to do Glastonbury again this year. I went in 2008 and it was probably one of the best weekend's of my life so far. The headliners don't do anything for me but there is just so much fun to be had. Brap!

No comments:

Post a Comment