Friday 16 April 2010

NME listens to The Drums' self-titled new album











MUSIC rag NME has had a first listen to The Drums' self-titled debut album, a preview of which can be found here.
From the looks of things, there are no real surprises apart from the notable admission of Submarine - arguably one of their best songs.
The track list looks promising, especially the inclusion of Me and the Moon and I'll Never Drop My Sword, and is likely to be an Luminous Plectrum favourite at the end of the year.
Expect a full review here upon its release on June 7.

The Drums (self-titled) tracklist:

Best Friend
Me And The Moon
Let's Go Surfing
Skippin' Town
Book Of Stories
Forever And Ever, Amen
Down By The Water
It Will All End In Tears
We Tried
I Need Fun In My Life
I'll Never Drop My Sword
The Future

No comments:

Post a Comment